Friday, October 23, 2009

Yay for friday

Well I must say that today went off without a hitch. It was a most fantastic Friday. He was napping when i got there. As soon as he woke up he got his bottle and lunch then we were off hehe. Our first stop was to my work so i can pick up my check. I walk in there with sky and all the girls i work with are "OHHH he's so CUTE!!" even the one guy i cook with all the time was all google eyed over the little guy. That right there, pushed me over the top wanting a baby. I want people calling my baby cute. and i can be the one going "Yup i made him/her. he/she is the best!"
We went then to pick up my cousin, that just lives outside the city, so we could go shopping. her mom was there and when she saw that i had sky with me, she went into her room and got the outfit that she bought for him when she went to the states over the weekend. She loves to buy him things. You see Chuck and her daughter were the best of friends, and so part of her family. so when my auntie sees something for sky, she always picks it up.
i was off handed telling my auntie that i wanted a baby soon. So she asked me on how i was going to do this. Well now i feel like i had to tell her, but did not know what she was going to say. Me being extremely nervous told her about the doctors appointment that i went to (I already told her about the nonsense he did to me during the appointment but not the reason i went there). She said that was cool. It is real nice to have an auntie that is real supportive like that. I know for a fact that she would be the only one. I honestly believe that my other relatives would disown me or something... its pretty sad.
Now with my cousin with me, we went to the mall and did a little shopping, which was fun. Sky picked out some cute toys and when we got to the checkout, i actually had to pry one out of his hand so i could pay for it, so cute lol.
We then walked around the mall for a bit, getting some other stuff, then it was time to go home and put him for a nap. Well, Sky had plans of his own, and after only half an hour of sleep, well it was time to get up and play. So i tried to do what mommy told me to do. Play with him until he gets tired. Well that did not work lol. he was laughing and cuddling with me up to the time Mommy and Daddy got home.
I know not every day would be like this, all smiles and snuggles, with one of my own, but i don't care. I will gladly take the good with the bad. Its what makes you a mommy.

2 comments:

  1. You're right. That is what makes you a mommy. It sounds like you'll be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, sorry for the delayed comment. That's great that your day with Skyler went well!

    My daughter does the same thing with my mom, she can go an entire day with no nap; but when she's with me, she requires a 1 1/2 hour nap at least.

    ReplyDelete