Wednesday, October 14, 2009

From the end to the beginning

Things are starting to get better now. I have been sleeping a bit better now since last Saturday. if it was not for my friends looking out for me, I would probably be more of a wreck then i am now. I don't know why it bothers me so much. I don't think the other people that I work with are affected by it like I was. I just take a deep breath and continue on with my day.
Also i think it helps that i watch over my nephew during the week. that little guy is the best. He would make the grumpiest person happy. and now that he is more mobile, he is more fun to play with when mommy and daddy are gone to work.
Watching the little guy too i think is helping me confirm 110% that i want one of my own. I want to be the one going, "oh look at what my little one can do now, I'm such a proud mommy!"
until that time comes though, I'll be the one going "oh look at my sky guy, he is getting so big. I'm such a proud auntie!"

2 comments:

  1. I would also have been very upset by what happened. But now that I've been thinking of it for a few days, I think it might not have been such a bad way to go. He lived long enough that his children were grown, he had a good enough relationship with them that they were all out to breakfast together, and he didn't suffer a long time the way that some folks do. It's sad for his family, of course, but honestly I think I wouldn't mind going in a similar fashion. We all have to some times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. At least he didn't die alone in some nursing home where no one ever visited.

    ReplyDelete