Saturday, October 31, 2009

the late night blogger

Well Samhain was the best. it is my favorite holiday of them all it always has been. being out with my friends, sharing a meal with them and the ones that have passed on was very peaceful, cold but nice.

I Am blogging so late at night because lucky me i get to work the overnight shift. i already worked from 7am to 11am. I then celebrated Samhain with my best friends. Now I'm working 11pm to 7am. Oh and the lucky part, i get to come back at 4pm and work till 10pm...lucky me lol.

Ok now its almost 5am and i feel like a walking zombie. i sware it was just as busy as a normal day shift minus the extra cook. why do i get talked into these things. i know i would have gone crazy if i did not bring my laptop to work, at least i can listen to my music. My back hurts, my stomach is turning I'm so sleepy.... after a night like tonight i think i can handle a baby with one hand tied behind my back. at least its only one person i have to pay attention to, not a restaurant full of people lol.

I still have not heard anything from my doctor or that clinic. I know I just went at the beginning of the month, but I'm an impatient person by nature lol, and waiting is not one of my virtues.
Well i hope everyone is well and had a wonderful Samhain/Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment