Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm sure there are some out there...

so today i am looking and looking online for other blogs about people like me. someone who wants a baby and is single. there are a lot of blogs about single parents, that have been in a relationship but are now doing it on their own, but not too many about someone who wants to do it alone from the get go.
i guess i have to do some more searching, because it will be interesting to read about other people who want to do it alone ie no partner. its not like i will be doing everything alone. my best friends will be there i know that for a fact and my one cousin told me if i did not let her babysit before my mom she will be extremely disappointed in me lol.
right now there are only 2 other people that know my plans. my one cousin and Azaera, and of course anyone else reading this hehe. i really don't want to tell anyone else at the moment because i don't want them to think they have to talk me out of it, because believe me they would be wasting their breath.
oh well, i guess its more searching on the good 'ol interweb before my bedtime hehe.

1 comment:

  1. There just about have to be others. Maybe they're just keeping it quiet, LOL.

    ReplyDelete