Monday, October 5, 2009

new beginnings

There is a time in your life that you stop and ask yourself, what do i really want to come from it all. what kind if impression do i want to leave when i am gone?
i have been doing a lot of soul searching lately and i have come up with an conclusion. i do want more out of life. i want to share what i know with someone. i want a part of me to live on. i really want a baby.
there is a little problem with me though.... single. what do i do? I'm 30 years old and don't have that special someone in my life to make my dreaming a reality. i am not a real social person. i don't go out to the bar and meet people....actually i don't go out too much anywhere only to my friends place. so its difficult for me to meet anyone new. oh yeah I'm really shy so that does not help matters much either.
so i took it into my own hands and started to look online (with a lot and a lot of help with my best friend) to see how i can get a little bundle of joy of my own. i have been looking into Therapeutic Donor Insemination (TDI). but it only seems that there is only one place in the city i live that does this. so my options are limited at the moment.
so this is what my blog is going to be about, my wanting to be a mommy and my quest to get what i want.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I just want to say "hello", and I wish you the best of luck in your journey to becoming a mother! I look forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's impressive. Not the not-being-married-at-30 part. The I'll-have-a-baby-on-my-own part. I don't think I'd have had the nerve, but it's really cool that you do. I'll be rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete